ConcernedApe’s smash hit farming RPG comes to Mobile!
Move to the countryside, and cultivate a new life in this award-winning open-ended farming RPG! With over 50+ hours of gameplay content and new Mobile-specific features, such as auto-save and multiple controls options.
Now with brand new end-game content! Discover more heart events, new crops to grow, new pets, and so much more…
**Winner of the Golden Joysticks’ Breakthrough Award**
**Nominee of Game of the Year 2017 – BAFTA Games Awards**
BUILD THE FARM OF YOUR DREAMS:
- ■ Turn your overgrown fields into a lively and bountiful farm
- ■ Raise and breed happy animals, grow a variety of seasonal crops and design your farm, your way
- ■ Customize your farmer and home! With hundreds of options to choose from
- ■ Settle down and start a family with 12 potential marriage candidates
- ■ Become part of the community by taking part in seasonal festivals and villager quests
- ■ Explore vast, mysterious caves, encountering dangerous monsters and valuable treasure
- ■ Spend a relaxing afternoon at one of the local fishing spots or go crabbing by the seaside
- ■ Forage, grow crops and produce artisan goods to cook up as a delicious meal
- ■ Rebuilt for touch-screen gameplay on Android with mobile-specific features, such as auto-select to toggle quickly between your farming tools and auto-attack to swiftly take down fiendish monsters in the mines
- ■ Newly Updated Single Player Content – Including new town upgrades, dating events, crops, fishing ponds, hats, clothing, and new pets! Plus more to be discovered…
- ■ Play the game your way with multiple controls options, such as touch-screen, virtual joystick, and external controller support.
- “The best version of Stardew Valley is the one you have with you … This game is absolutely incredible, and will not disappoint.” – TouchArcade
- “Stardew Valley beautifully combines farm simulation with RPG elements to create an intriguing, absorbing rural world.” – IGN
- “Far more than just a farming game… filled with seemingly endless content and heart.” Giant Bomb
- “Village life has never been so accessible and satisfying” – The Telegraph
- “Stardew Valley has been the most rich and heartwarming experience I’ve had in a game in years.” CG Magazine
Note: Features new 1.4 update story content, multiplayer functionality not supported. No in-app purchases.