Add your favorite Spotify content to Sign and organize them in lists.
You can display lists then per widgets on your homescreen or in a notification.
Stop spending so much time finding your favorites.
You can add all kind of Spotify content – songs, artists, charts, playlists, songs, podcasts, shows and more!
• Beautiful and highly customizable various widgets
• A customizable permanent notification
• Create shortcuts for any content
• Organize your favorite Spotify content with ease!
• Day and night mode support
• Supports Spotify free, Spotify premium, Spotify student, Spotify family and all other plans.
• Supports playlists like Spotify wrapped 2020, 2019, Best of, .. and more.
How to use Sign for Spotify
1. You need to have a Spotify account, the Spotify app and being logged into Spotify.
1. Open the app.
2. Create your own list.
2. Log-in with Spotify.
3. Select all your favorites and save them.
4. You can now use this list to display it into a widget or as a notification.
How to use the widgets of Sign for Spotify
1. Open the Android Widget View.
2. Scroll to Sign for Spotify.
2. Hold and drag a widget to your homescreen.
3. A view will automatically open and you can choose a list to be displayed in the widget.
4. Optionally you can change the design and make it truly yours – and fit to your homescreen.